Lavender Essential Oil
Information from Young Living on Lavender
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a sweet, floral aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Lavender's aroma is great for relaxing and winding down before bedtime; add to bath or diffuse to create a calming and comforting environment. Lavender essential oil may complement your favorite shampoos, lotions and skin care products. Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it.
Tips on using Lavender
- Rub lavender essential oil on dry or chapped skin to support proper moisturizing.
- Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
- Massage lavender essential oil on or around scars to support healthy skin.
- Place a few drops of lavender essential oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil to support healthy breathing throughout different seasons.
- Rub a few drops of lavender essential oil onto your hand and spread over your child's pillow to support good sleep.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil to support a healthy mood for a baby shower or social gathering.
- Diffuse or inhale lavender essential oil to support a calm mind, body, and spirit after a hard day's work.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
I can help you get started! Look at me as a “100-hour head start” in learning how to take advantage of essential oils!
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.