RC Essential Oil Blend
Information from Young Living on RC
R.C.(TM) Essential Oil Blend is a unique combination of Cypress, Spruce, and three types of Eucalyptus (E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora) oils, and includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene. Rub R.C. on your feet or chest before exercise to uplift and inspire, or massage three drops on your feet before bedtime to encourage an atmosphere of comfort. R.C. can also be used in place of Aroma Siez(TM) in Young Living's Raindrop Technique®.
- Rub on feet or chest before exercising to uplift and inspire
- Rub 3 drops on feet before bedtime
- Use in place of Aroma SiezTM in Raindrop Technique®
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents
eucalyptol, limonene, linalol, linalol acetate,
- Add to V-6TM Vegetable Oil Complex to create
a spa-like soothing atmosphere with massage
- Diffuse to create a comforting aroma
Eucalyptus globulus+ leaf oil, Myrtus communis+ (Myrtle) oil, Origanum majorana+ (Marjoram) leaf oil, Pinus sylvestris+ (Pine) leaf oil, Eucalyptus radiata+ leaf oil, Eucalyptus citriodora+ oil, Lavandula angustifolia+ (Lavender) oil, Cupressus sempervirens+ (Cypress) leaf/nut/stem oil, Picea mariana+ (Black spruce) leaf oil, Mentha piperita+ (Peppermint) oil
+100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Did You Know?
- R.C. is especially beneficial when combined with Thieves®, Wintergreen, or RavenTM essential oils.
- R.C. contains three different types of Eucalyptus (E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora), all of which are high in the naturally occurring constituent eucalyptol.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
I can help you get started! Look at me as a “100-hour head start” in learning how to take advantage of essential oils!
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.