Peppermint Essential Oil
Information from Young Living regarding Peppermint
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for supporting normal digestion, including promoting healthy intestinal function and gastrointestinal system comfort.
Tips on using Peppermint
- Add a drop of peppermint essential oil to herbal tea to support normal digestion.
- Massage several drops of peppermint essential oil on the abdomen, place a drop on wrists, or inhale to support proper stomach comfort.
- Rub one drop of peppermint essential oil on the temples, forehead, over the sinuses (careful to avoid contact with your eyes), and on the back of the neck to support proper head pressure.
- Place 2 drops of peppermint essential oil on the tongue and rub another drop of oil under the nose to support concentration and alertness.
- Apply peppermint essential oil to the back of the neck and shoulders throughout the day to support proper energy.
Peppermint (Mentha piperita)+ leaf oil
+ 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
I can help you get started! Look at me as a “100-hour head start” in learning how to take advantage of essential oils!